Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring blog swap!

To celebrate Spring (March 20th, baby!!!),
I'm hosting my first blog swap!

Excited?! I am!!!
{can you tell by my excessive use of exclamation points? too much? never!!!}

So here's the deal.
The theme is spring.
So think of some of your favorite things this spring
{that add up to no more that $10!}
sign up,
and mail them to the bloggy friend you get paired with!
And then watch your mailbox for some spring-y goodness to come your way!
Kapeesh? Kapeesh!

Everyone is welcome!
Just make sure you're a follower, leave a comment here, and email me 
{katie.n.rush@gmail.com}
your name, address, and blog address.
{feel free to still comment!}

I'll keep the swap open until midnight on Thursday, March 17th
and send up your designated swap-mate info via email
{so everything stay confidential and safe!}
on Friday, March 18th.
And then...the good stuff goes down!
Mail out your packages of {$10 worth of} spring-y goodness
by Monday, March 21st. 
quick turnaround, yes indeedy.

Okie dokie, artichokey?
Ready, set, go sign up!
{and feel free to blog about it and tell your bloggy friends! The more the merrier!}

8 comments:

meme-and-he said...

this is such a fun idea!!! I love spring :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to do this! Count me in!!

Apron Senorita said...

Sounds fun! Count me in too. I sent you an email with my info.

yoli :)
Apron Senorita

Jamie said...

Okay new friend! I'm totally in!!! Emailing....NOW.

Tamuna said...

Sounds fun! I'll e-mail you my info soon!

P.S. I'm follower #49!!! You're almost there!!! WOHOO!

xx
A Journey to Style

Herrington Photography said...

Count me in....I just emailed you my contact information. :)

Melissa Smith said...

I got this link from Jamie and I'd love to!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am in (although I have no idea what I am doing)!