Friday, May 25, 2012

Letters.


Dear Katie,
Thanks so much for featuring me today!!! :)


Dear blog readers,
Want to join me in doing a great Bible reading plan for the next few weeks? Lots of people have already started, but Angie and I {and you, too!} just started. Join us?!


Dear camera, 
Sorry. No Friday Photo today. This new job of mine {that I LOVE} kept me a bit distracted from picking you up and snapping many pics this week.


Dear puppies,
STAY OUT OF MY GARDEN. Lucky for you I'm putting up that chicken wire fence tonight...no more romps through the dirt & eating my plants. 


Dear gym,
I'm so glad I can finally use you know and not have to see the RUDE gym owner. Best of both worlds.


Dear new job,
I kind of think you're too good to be true. Are you? Let's reevaluate in 6 months.

Dear SYTYCD,
I AM SO EXCITED YOU'RE BACK.

Dear KG, Gretch, & Egan,
I'M SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!!!! 

Dear holiday weekend,
Let's do this.

Photobucket

6 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

Hi! I found you from your guest post at My Darling Days. I too am a social worker :) I got excited when I saw you were one too because I haven't encountered too many of us in the blogging world. I'm following you now!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Pamela said...

Yay for a new job!! That's great!

Unknown said...

yay for a new job! great blog girl!

Alyssa said...

Congrats on the new job! That is awesome! Hopefully it's not too good to be true! :)

Emily Carnes said...

Yay for a new job!! Hopefully it's everything you want it to be!

And the Bible study? I'm totally in!! Looks like just what I need!

Lissa @ her + him said...

ooo congrats on the new job! lucky you! found you via the link up and am happy to be your 100th follower! YAHOO! congratulations to you times two!