Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family.

Justin & I both have two siblings and both sides of the family seem to keep growing with marriages and babies. Its hard living far from one family (Justin's), but I'm pretty thankful to live close to my family. We get to see each other lots and we always have a blast together. Holidays are no exception! I'm a little bummed we'll be gone for my niece and nephew's first Christmas {but glad I get to be in Fl. with my in-laws!}, but thanks to schedules working out...it turns out we all get to get together for Thanksgiving!

And when you put these crazies into a house...



with these adorable love nuggets...

it's bound to be a pretty awesome holiday!

Happy thanksgiving!!!



5 comments:

Holly Osbeck said...

So sweet!

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Happy Thanksgiving Katie!!

Shawna said...

Aww that's awesome you get to spend tomorrow with your family! Enjoy those cute little peanuts!!

Legally Lovely said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great time with your family!

Kaylovesvintage said...

what a sweety
looks like a good party