Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In the kitchen:: Pizza bites.


  On a completely different note than yesterday, I have a favorite recipe to share! I've probably mentioned it a hundred times, but I'm a creature of habit. Especially when it comes to food. I love trying new recipes, but always with the hopes of finding a new favorite staple. This recipe is one of those. I have made these pizza bites probably 15 times over the last 3 months. No joke. These are dee lish ush. They don't look like anything special and everyone is a little hesitant to dive right in, but once they do- the bites are gone in minutes. There are two things that set these puppies apart from any other recipe I've seen or tried for pizza bites. I quickly substituted bread dough {this is my favorite! We also use it for stromboli} for pizza dough. Much fluffier and less flaky. You also cannot skimp on the olive oil seasoning. The garlicky, parmesan-y, olive-y goodness seals the deal here, people. You can get crazy and use whatever pizza toppings you want, but I would keep it simple. And, well, I do. I always stick with pepperoni and mozz. Yum!



No comments: