Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Football and family.

 




































  You've probably noticed {or maybe you haven't, humor me} that we've been going to lots of football games lately. Specifically Michigan State- go green! While I'm a Boilermaker at heart and Justin loves about any college football team- we've become MSU fans over the past few years. That kind of thing happens when your cousin starts playing college football, I guess.
   Anywayz {yes, anywayz}, we somehow got almost all of Justin's family to East Lansing for a game last month! His parents flew in and his brother drove up with us as a surprise. As the guys have grown up, time like this together as a family {especially with the cousins and aunts and uncles} is so much fewer and farther between. It was way too fun to not do again soon. {Hello, Big10 Championship!}.
  So, I guess, all that is just to say- sorry I'm not sorry about the extreme picture overload! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this looked like so much fun gathering with families for fun events!! your photos made me miss my family too..

xo josephine
www.joselovincolors.com

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I need to know more about the Raiders helmet your husband (I think) is standing in front of!! Go Raiders (even thoguh we completely suck this year. But I am a Florida Gator and we suck too. It is a tough football year around my house).

*Erin