Friday, December 6, 2013

On the water.

   










   Never in a million years would I have guessed I would still be living in Indiana at age 27. For as long as I can remember, I've been the independent ones with dreams of moving and traveling and most importantly, living by the water. There's a foot-deep retention pond in my backyard, but I don't think that counts. 
  I'm not sure when or where or how, but one day I will live by the water. I just love it too much. One of the extra perks of having in-laws in south Florida is the guaranteed trips to the beach. Or in this year's case, a day out on the water. It was way too cold to get a tan or really get in much, but of course the guys braved it.
  There is just absolutely nothing like a whole day spent out on the water or the beach. It really does something to my heart {cheese alert} and just makes me happy. 
  So, anyone have a house for sale or job up for grabs along the coast???

ps. other holidays in Florida:: 2012 & 2011



1 comment:

Shawna said...

I know a lot of houses for sale on the Coast of Lake Huron :) Close to my of course!!