Monday, December 23, 2013

Wrapping things up.



   Can you believe that Christmas is only 2 days away? Crazy town. New Year's and 2014 will be here just as fast. Last year, I joined a few others and spent some time reflecting and taking stock of 2012. I loved doing that kind of stuff, looking back and seeing a big picture. Especially because, when you're caught up in it, its hard to really appreciate it all. I think there is just something really important about taking time to intentionally and quite literally count your blessings
  So, of course I'm doing it again this year and I'm teaming up with one of my absolute favorites, Julie! And we'd love for you to join us. Here's my post and the link up from last year- it was really great reading everyone's thoughts and recaps on 2012. My post will go up on January 1st, but you can link up at late as January 6th. I'd love to hear about all the ways you were blessed by 2013!

And be sure to grab the button to share!

Tomorrow With a Smile

No comments: